Management and Engineering Technologies International, Inc. (METI) is an exemplary, customer-focused company dedicated to continuous improvement in all areas of service delivery and day-to-day operations. METI is AS9100D certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) by Preferred Registrar Group, Inc. (PRG), and achieved its initial certification months ahead of goal.
The scope of METI’s (QMS) is: Processes involved with obtaining and managing contracts for professional support services in the fields of program management, engineering, information technology, natural resource management, logistics, acquisition, research, and test and evaluation.
METI is committed to providing a customer-focused environment, resulting in the best possible support via innovative and high quality services that meet or exceed customer requirements.
We utilize internal reviews, customer feedback, adoption of industry best practices, and compliance with trusted standards as a means for continual process improvement.
METI’s quality management objectives are:
- Customer feedback (CPAR) elements score as satisfactory or above
- All technical proposals are evaluated as acceptable or better
- All corrective actions request (CAR) are resolved within allotted timeframe
- 99% of task orders are completed on time and within budget
- Retention rate is at 90% minimum per year.
- 12 proposal submitted per year.
Professionalism, Fairness, Positivity, Dedication, Integrity, and Quality
Provide customer-focused professional services and innovative, reliable, and dependable solutions through our talented and committed staff using industry best practices.
METI’s principles establish the foundation for meeting our mission and our customer’s goals.
- Lead ethically with integrity and trust
- Deliver quality and responsible services
- Provide a productive and happy work environment
- Communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully
- Our employees are our greatest asset
- Our customers’ needs are placed before our own
- Innovation is a result of teamwork and collaboration
- Reward is based on merit
- Be socially responsible